Friday, September 18, 2009

Two hours in...

8:00 AM - Shot of Jack Daniels
8:01 AM - Begin breaking Connor's balls
8:03 AM - Connor is crying in a corner
8:05 AM - We hit the road
10:05 AM - We've made it through Rhode Island and closing in on Stamford, CT. Talk about two depressing places. But fuck anyone who lives their... their own god damn fault.

Really uneventful trip so far. Just filled with ball breaking, cakesters and red bull. If tradition holds true after tonight's game we'll wander around for an hour before finding a place to drink. Someone will meet a random dude in the streets and start talking bullshit for an hour. And no... I don't mean Joe. Leave it to Connor... the man who almost got his ass kicked in a Rogers Centre bathroom to make unwanted friends when all we wanted was a tallboy (that means beer, assholes).

Oh, and I'm taking suggestions: Joe is sound asleep and I want to write something on his forehead with a Sharpie. Thoughts?

1 comment: